jasondavis.com

This is where I deposit my thoughts and memories in writing. I'm just a simple man trying to enjoy life. I'm a happily married, dad of two, radio D.J., arcade enthusiast that enjoys goofing off. If you like me, please click the sponsors ads below.

Google
Click here to visit my MySpace page
ENJOY SOME MUSIC FROM THE BLACK CROWES:

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I am a huge fan of the work of a cool artist named John K. He is my favorite cartoonist. He created the Ren & Stimpy cartoon and heads up a cartoon company called Spumco.I love reading his blog at: johnkstuff.blogspot.com.

There's lots of great art on his page and the pages that link from his site of other artist's work. If I had some money to play with someday, I'd like to collect some more cartoon art. Unfortunately, there are too many real-world things to buy - so cartoon art collecting may have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home